Important Airport and Hotel Information!
Please note that there are two airports in Columbus. The one that runs a free shuttle to our hotel is John Glenn - CMH. The other airport, Rickenbacker, is 27 miles away and offers no transportation unless you have a phone that can call a ride sharing service -- no rental cars, and taxis must be pre-arranged. And there are also two hotels with the same name! We will be at the Embassy Suites Hilton on Corporate Exchange Drive. Be sure you get the shuttle for that hotel. The Airport Embassy Suites is the one NOT to go to.
Hotel reservations can be made online until July 29 at http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/C/CMHCEES-OLC-20190818/index.jhtml. Telephone 614-890-8600.
If you have questions or need help with hotel problem-solving, the one with all the answers is Ruth Debra, 760-318-6794, Ruth@oloc.org.
The Embassy Suites, with 224 suites, 10 of which are accessible, was renovated in January 2017. The rooms offer 500 square feet of space each (living room with large sofa and separate bedroom), refrigerator, microwave, and 42-inch flat-screen HDTVs.
The rate is $124/night for one or two Lesbians. There is a $10 charge for each Lesbian over two per night. The rooms can easily fit up to six Lesbians (some of the accessible rooms are limited to four womyn). Two beds plus a sleeper sofa can sleep six per room, while one king bed plus a sleeper sofa can sleep four. For six Lesbians, it is $164 for the room per night, or $27.33 each, plus taxes. For four Lesbians, it is $144, or $36 each, plus taxes. The sleeper sofas are not as comfortable as the beds, but they help make attendance more affordable.
To make your reservations, hop on over to http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/C/CMHCEES-OLC-20190818/index.jhtml. Reservations must be made by July 29.
- Located 15 minutes from John Glenn - CMH airport
- Complimentary shuttle service within five miles, including the airport and Easton Towne Center (indoor/outdoor shopping and dining)
- 4,500 square foot atrium with lush greenery and a water feature
- Free made-to-order breakfast (milk, hot chocolate, tea, herbal tea, coffee, assorted juices, fresh whole and sliced fruits, yogurt, white and wheat breads, bagels, english muffins, cold cereals, hot oatmeal, scrambled eggs, pancakes, french toast, waffles, hash browns, bacon and sausage, biscuits and gravy, and cooked-to-order eggs, egg whites and omelets)
- Free evening reception (soda, coffee, beer, wine, liquors, juices, fresh garden vegetables with dip, cheese and crackers, mixed nuts, chips, and more) in the open-air atrium
- Full-service restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi
- Walking track and fitness center
- Complimentary parking
In addition to the free food mentioned above, OLOC will have a hospitality room stocked with snacks, fresh fruits, and lots more yummies—also free! You can eat there during workshops and when there are no full-group events happening, as well as after the evening activities!
Indoor Portion of the Pool (there is also an outdoor portion)
To learn more about the hotel, check out Embassy Suites!
We hope to see you in Columbus!