- provides Old Lesbians with the chance to meet like-minded women in our common struggle to confront ageism, to share mutual interests, and to experience the joy and warmth of playing and working together;
- publishes a quarterly newsletter, The OLOC Reporter, in which we exchange ideas and report events and issues of interest to Old Lesbians;
- assists Old Lesbians in forming new groups and works with existing groups to confront ageism;
- holds National Gatherings (we’ve held them in 1996, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008. 2010, 2012 and 2014)
- holds regional Gatherings. The first was in Lanham, Maryland in 2007. The second was in Columbia, South Carolina in 2009, the third was in Puget Sound, WA in 2011 and the fourth was in St. Louis in 2013. As more are planned they will be on the opening page.
- conducts many anti-ageism workshops
- enjoys having a number of local contact women who volunteer to help form OLOC Chapter/Groups .
For more information and to connect with your local woman,
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: OLOC
P.O. Box 5853
Athens OH 45701